Bernice: The LWV Ward 3 Forum; Notes on a confusing question.. Councilor Williams: Weekend activities in Plainfield... Join Us.. Jackie: Two BBOTT posts into Thursday.. Rebecca: We're with her!Let's make 'HERstory'!..
- "League candidate forum: One looks ahead, one looks Trumpish"
Mapp continues anti-violence push with 'Peaceful Plainfield'
program" -- Tonight and tomorrow.
Boys Soccer: "North 2, Group 4 tournament"
Cleanups: "Operation 'Clean the Queen' continues on Saturday"
Mock Election: "Barack Obama Academy focuses on election lesson"
Richmond Towers: "'Senior Beds' raise gardening to new heights"
Food Recall: "Union food company recalls 3,900 pounds of bologna"
Elizabeth: "NJ's 4th largest city may soon offer ID cards to unauthorized immigrants"
Jersey City: "City to host info session on upcoming criminal justice reforms"
Police Cams --
- "Police body cam catches interaction with NYC-NJ bombing suspect"
- "Dashboard cam catches retired Scotch Plains police chief in DUI arrest"
2016 Presidential Race --
- "Trump the candidates promotes Trump the brand on the campaign trail"
- "Trump praises Newt Gingrich for his exchange with Megyn Kelly" -- Politico | NYTimes |
- "You'll be amazed by how much cash Christie has given to Trump"
- "Trump allies focus anger on GOP leadership"
- "Rutgers scholar: Trump wouldn't be the first sore loser. Think Nixon 1960"
- "Dems: RNC is violating anti-voter intimidation agreement"
- "Cardinal Dolan confesses: Al Smith Dinner with Trump and Clinton was tough"
- "Prosecutors focus on pattern of retaliation in Christie's office"
- "Lawyers highlight conflicts in accounts of Christie aides" -- PolitivcoNJ | Ledger |
- "Judge tells jury to ignnore possible motive for closure, complicating the defense"
- "As trial nears close, attorney offers legal perspective on what's next"
NJ Transit --
- "NJT: We'll do our best to answer legislators' questions this week"
- "NJT hires $350-an-hour safety consultant"
- "$712M in new NJT buses start rolling of assembly line again"
RECENT BLOG POSTS --
[[BERNICE] The LWV Ward 3 Forum; Notes on a confusing question.
[OLDDOC] recalls FDR's famous 'stab in the back' speech. (10/24/16)
[Mayor MAPP] on loyalty and trust. (10/17/16)
[Councilor STORCH] salutes volunteer community cleanup efforts. (9/26/16)
[Councilor WILLIAMS] Weekend activities in Plainfield... Join Us. (10/26/16)
[DAVID] Lost in the Wilderness documentary. (10/10/16)
[JACKIE] Two BBOTT posts into Thursday. (10/27/16)
[REBECCA at Bathrobe Blogger] We're with her!Let's make 'HERstory'!. (10/27/2016)
[NOEL at PALS] Plainfield upset bid erased by Minutemen. (10/24/16)
FACEBOOK PAGES: City of Plainfield | Plainfield Buzz | Plainfield Community Connect | PHS Educational Community | Queen City Pride |
**NOTE: As of Monday, 8/15/16, PolicitckerNJ has become part of the NY Observer's website. (Both are owned by Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner). I have always used the abbreviation 'PolNJ' to point to articles from the site. Things have gotten complicated in the meantime, since Politico, the award-winning national news site, has begun to branch out with a NJ version -- PoliticoNJ. To avoid confusion, I will henceforth refer to PolitickerNJ with the abbreviation "ObsNJ'.. Hope that's not all too confusing. -- Dan