Olddoc on good pols and honest burglars.. Bernice offers more on PMUA appointments.. Councilor Storch on the PMUA nominations; plus Raritan Valley Coalition report.. Councilor Williams wishes Breana Liebowitz good luck.. David is recovering from the flu.. Jackie offers a sunrise at the station plus a cicada killer wasp.. Plainfield Latino attacks the PMUA appointments as ignoring Latinos..
Bound Brook: "Is it really illegal for kids to offer to shovel snow?"
Employees file complaint over family leave"
Christie for President --
- "Booker Conundrum: Cory for VP examined"
- "Koch brothers put a price on the race: $889 million" -- How's that for deep pockets?
Environment: "NJ environmentalists cheer top court ruling on pollution lawsuits"
Government Surveillance: "Feds have license plate trackers on NJ Turnpike" -- And at other undisclosed locations.
IBM: "IBM denies massive layoffs reported by Forbes Magazine"
Medicare: "By 2018, half of payments will be based on successful outcomes"
Municipal Credit Ratings: "Moody's says Christie action in AC may hurt other troubled NJ cities"
NJ Employment: "Did NJ beat anybody in job growth for 2014?"
NJ Senate --
- "After Christie veto, panel tries again to clarify NJ's surrogate parent law"
- "Smith departure another sign of high turnover in Senate Dem office"
- "How much does a no-show blizzard cost?"
- "Soul-searching at weather service after botched prediction"
RECENT BLOG POSTS --
[BERNICE] offers more on PMUA appointments.
[OLDDOC] on good pols and honest burglars.
[Councilor STORCH] on the PMUA nominations; plus Raritan Valley Coalition report.
[Councilor WILLIAMS] wishes Breana Liebowitz good luck.
[DAVID] is recovering from the flu.
[JACKIE'S PHOTO BLOG] offers a sunrise at the station plus a cicada killer wasp.
[REBECCA at Bathrobe Blogger] mmm.
[PLAINFIELD LATINO] attacks the PMUA appointments as ignoring Latinos.