Bernice notes Mayor appoints a purchasing agent.. Olddoc looks into the legal aspects of the Supreme Court's Obamacare decision..
Independence Day Celebration --
- Ledger: "Plainfield: Returning Heroes Parade" -- See page 2 of story.
- Courier: "Town-by-town Guide" -- See page 12 for Plainfield.
Police: "Indicted cop only latest in string of police in trouble"
Auxiliary Police: "New Brunswick's new auxiliaries to help starting Sunday" -- What ever happened to Plainfield's?
Corruption: "Hamilton official admits role as intermediary for bribes to Bencivengo"
Edison: "New clerk starts Monday"
Freeholder of Year: "Union County's Estrada given award named for Maurice Fitzgibbons" -- Maurice was a friend of Plainfield.
Red Light Cams: "NYC seeks new uses for 40 red light cams it paid for but is not using"
Summer Camps: "Report: Kids' summer camps worth big bucks to state"
Gov. Christie --
- Budget: "Christie signs $31.7B budget"
- Bills: "Christie rejects 8 Dem-backed bills" -- Including Asm. Green's foreclosure-to-affordable homes bill.
- "Christie remarks on ruling raise questions about Medicaid's future in NJ"
- "States face a challenge to meet health law's deadline" -- Including NJ.
RECENT POSTS: Bernice notes Mayor appoints a purchasing agent. Olddoc on the legal aspects of the Supreme Court's healthcare decision.
| FACEBOOK: PLAINFIELD NJ COMMUNITY CONNECT |
| BERNICE: PLAINTALKER II | MARIA'S BLOG | DOC'S POTPOURRI | PIV FOR PLAINFIELD |
| COUNCILORS >> | McWILLIAMS | MAPP | STORCH | WILLIAMS |
| MICHELSON'S VIEW |
| JERRY GREEN'S PAGE | VAN PELT: VALUES & PERSPECTIVES |
| NJ DEM TWITTER FEED | DISTRICT 22 GOP CANDIDATES: CLASS, FIRST, VAN PELT |
| DAMERON: SPEAKING MY MIND | RUCKER: QC PROGRESSIVE |
| NAT: DUMBED DOWN AMERICA | REBECCA: BATHROBE BLOGGER |
| SCHUMAN: POLITICS OF PLAINFIELD |
KE' STANS: THROUGH THE LENS | RENATA: STANDING IN THE GAP
| PLAINFIELD SPORTS NEWS | JACKIE: THE (TV) SHOW MUST GO ON | DOTTIE G SEZ |
| VASHON: A STUDENT'S PERSPECTIVE | MILANI: PEPTalk | DR. E=MC² | SCHOOL NEWS |
| CABLE TV ADVISORY BOARD | CITIZEN'S BUDGET ADVISORY COMMITTEE |
- The CLIPS
calendar is now hosted by Google Calendar and has moved
to the sidebar to the right. For an overview of how
Google Calendar works, see my post here.
- Got an event to publicize? Click here to email me the details.
Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to get started.