Olddoc scrutinizes Monday's agenda.. Rebecca on Banned Books Week.. Maria on FOSH animal blessing.. Adrian invites all to watch the debates.. Jackie scopes Library's makeover.. Bernice on rain in Seattle..
- "Hidden Plainfield: First in Preservation"
- "FOSH Celebration of Animals Sunday"
Solar Energy: "Solar panels arrive, but future not quite so bright" -- Plainfield will save, but will manufacturer pay back UCIA?
Fanwood: "Town not quite sure where its name came from" -- Today in Fanny Wood Day in Fanwood.
North Plainfield: "Girls Soccer falls to Immaculata"
Rutgers: "For Fat Sandwiches, an uncertain future"
Sunshine Law: "Strict policy in Nutley: No texting while meeting"
Voter Registration Scandal: "Fraud in Florida GOP's own ACORN scandal?" -- Christian Science Monitor.
NOTE: Some Sunday news and opinion items are posted late by the Ledger to its site; these will appear in Monday's CLIPS.
- The Auditor: "Lesniak on Booker or Bollwage for governor; more"
- Tom Moran: "Raised Catholic, the church made me 'a spiritual refugee'"
- Paul Mulshine: "Chris Christie digs a hole for future taxpayers"
- John Farmer: "Debates are Romney's chance for redemption"
- The CLIPS calendar is now hosted by Google Calendar and has moved to the sidebar to the right. For an overview of how Google Calendar works, see my post here.
- Got an event to publicize? Click here to email me the details.
Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to get started.