Bernice notes possible Council vacancy fuels speculation.. Olddoc offers a Leap Day Lament.. David has a 'sit down' interview with BOE candidate James Plummer..
CLIPS is your daily roundup of links to blog posts and news about Plainfield or affecting Plainfielders. Begun in 2003 as an email newsletter to Plainfield city council members when I was Plainfield's public information officer, it was later offered to the general public by email and has been available as a blog since 2007. If you have questions, suggestions or tips, email me at email@example.com.
SATs: "Seven major changes students will see on the SATs this week"
Schools: "RU students spread the word about reading in Plainfield"
Edison: "Police chief faults media, criticizes proposed takeover of IA"
Perth Amboy: "Questions raised about pay, appointment of acting city official"
The Oscars: "Chris Rock comes out swinging" -- "Welcome to the White People's Choice Awards".
Pets: "NJ pets in need, Feb. 29"
Christie's Trump Endorsement --
- "Christie splits with his past in endorsing Trump"
- "'Go home': Did Trump diss Christie at campaign event?"
- "Christie: Trump is going to be the GOP nominee"
- "Christie funder, eBay head Meg Whitman calls Trump endorsement 'political opportunism'"
- "So why does Trump need Christie's support?"
- "Will NJ Republicans follow Christie and back Trump?"
- "Why Trump and Sanders were inevitable"
- "Hillary Clinton's historical model" -- John Farmer.
- "Trump disavows support from former KKK leader, after first declining"
- "Trump caught retweeting Mussolini quote in elaborate setup"
- "Trump elicits shock and biting satire in European media"
- "Sen. Jeff Sessions endorses Trump"
- "1780s clause at heart of Menendez case" -- So, they had corruption all the way back then?
Citi becomes first US bank investigated in FIFA scandal"
NJ State Police: "Suit: Diversity at academy boosted by ignoring background checks"
RECENT BLOG POSTS --
[BERNICE] notes possible Council vacancy fuels speculation.
[OLDDOC] offers a Leap Day Lament. (2/28/16)
[Mayor MAPP] announces the changed State of the City information. (1/20/16)
[Councilor STORCH] Development in Plainfield: Looking into the future. (2/07/16)
[Councilor WILLIAMS] on the Mural Arts Program and Saturday's ribbon-cutting. (2/24/16)
[DAVID] has a 'sit down' interview with BOE candidate James Plummer. (2/29/16)
[JACKIE] Week in Review features a tunnel shot; Amazing Race blog party. (2/28/16)
[REBECCA at Bathrobe Blogger] celebrates author Octavia Estelle Butler. (2/24/2016)
[PLAINFIELD LATINO] on diabetes workshops at YMCA. (2/18/16)
[NOEL at PALS] Plainfield upset bid against Linden thwarted. (2/21/16).