Olddoc and Maria on District's response to PHS assembly questions.. Bernice: What ever happened to pension plan reserve fund?.. Williams: City could save millions on its insurance.. PSN's weekly Steel interview.. Rucker: Apprentices for rehabbing vintage homes?.. Rebecca on Stephen Crane's 'The Monster' and the limits of sympathy..
- "PHS Assembly: District's responses raise more questions"
- "POP, Angels in Action set Saturday anti-violence rally"
PHS Assembly: "School officials denounce criticism of assembly program"
Stroud Homicide: "Five arrested on drugs, weapons charges along with man charged in Stroud homicide"
Census 2010: "New Brunswick hits 50,000 population mark"
Edison: "Former Ricigliano aide sues for wrongful termination"
Piscataway: "Fatal standoff involving Piscataway cop remains under investigation"
Gov. Christie: "Christie gains Dem backers" -- Wall Street Journal.
- Commission Vote: "Commission to vote at noon Sunday at Statehouse" -- That would be High Noon, right?
- Dem Map: "Proposed Dem map pits party members against each other, Codey against GOP"
- Dem Reaction: "Dem map causes uproar among Dem, liberal base" -- Ledger | PolNJ |
- GOP Map: "GOP map also pits Dems, GOP against others of their party"
- Decisions: "SDA chief defends decision against Trenton Central HS funding"
- Design: "Standardized design: Cookie cutter of building blocks?" -- From NJ Spotlight.
Tax Appeals: "County tax boards prepare for avalanche of appeals as deadline nears"
RECENT POSTS: Bernice asks what happened to the pension plan reserve fund, where Mayor stands on appointments, more. Olddoc has lots of questions following PHS 'Nation of Islam' assembly story. Maria thinks District could have responded better over PHS Assembly questions, outlined proposed personnel cuts. Councilor Williams notes reform of insurance purchasing could save Plainfield taxpayers millions. Tony Rucker, at Queen City Progressive, suggests an apprentice program to ease costs of restoring/rehabbing vintage properties. Plainfield Sports News posts this week's Trenton Steel interview. Rebecca Williams' Confessions, takes up Newark native Stephen Crane's 'The Monster' and the limits of sympathy.
COUNCILORS: | McWILLIAMS | MAPP | STORCH | WILLIAMS |
| JERRY GREEN'S PAGE | PLAINFIELD TOMORROW | QC PROGRESSIVE | BURNEY: AS I SEE IT |
NAT: DUMBED DOWN AMERICA | REBECCA: BATHROBE BLOGGER |
KE' STANS: THROUGH THE LENS | RENATA: STANDING IN THE GAP
| PLAINFIELD SPORTS NEWS | JACKIE: THE (TV) SHOW MUST GO ON | DOTTIE G SEZ |
| VASHON: A STUDENT'S PERSPECTIVE | MILANI: PEPTalk | DR. E=MC² | SCHOOL NEWS |
| CABLE TV ADVISORY BOARD | CITIZEN'S BUDGET ADVISORY COMMITTEE |
- The CLIPS calendar is now hosted by Google Calendar and has moved to the sidebar to the right. For an overview of how Google Calendar works, see my post here.
- Got an event to publicize? Click here to email me the details.
Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to get started.