Plainfield under siege.. PMUA sued.. New poll.. Bernice: PEA's BOE endorsements.. Maria: Jerry's grammar.. Jerry remembers and misremembers..
- "Plainfield under siege. What is Mayor Sharon doing?"
- Poll: "Does Mayor Sharon have a duty to update the public weekly on crime fighting?" -- Top of right-hand column.
| PPS NEWS | PEPTALK | PLAINFIELD TREES |COUNCILOR McWILLIAMS | COUNCILOR MAPP |
| COUNCILOR STORCH | COUNCILOR BURNEY | JERRY GREEN'S PAGE |
21st District: "Assemblyman Munoz dies" -- PolNJ | Ledger | -- Jon Bramnick's fellow Assemblyman.
Hillside: "Police offer few details in shooting of man" -- Parked in an alley a female companion.
Newark: "Booker to announce 'fiscal steps' to balance budget"
New Providence: "County to buy and restore park"
Rutgers: "Oral History Archives captures and preserves treasured memories" -- More info here.
Got a tip? Question? Click here to send PT an email.
- Today - March 31. 7 PM. BOE: Budget Hearing. A public hearing on the budget that will be voted on at the Board of Ed elections later this month. At the Administration Building (Jefferson School), 1200 Myrtle Avenue. Public invited.
- Today - March 31. 8 PM. Special City Council Meeting and Budget Hearing. A special meeting with one item of business: A resolution applying to the Local Finance Board for a reduction in the annual pension contribution. A regularly scheduled budget hearing will also be held. At City Hall Library. 515 Watchung Avenue. Parking and entry at the rear of the building. Public welcome.
- Wednesday April 1. 7 PM. Zoning Board of Adjustment. City Hall Library. 515 Watchung Avenue (parking in lot at rear of building). Public invited.
- Thursday April 2. 8 PM. Planning Board. City Hall Library. 515 Watchung Avenue (parking in lot at rear of building). Public invited.
Corzine Furlough Policy: "Workers unions take action to stop furloughs"
- Coniglio Case: "Star witness fingers Hackensack hospital execs in scam hiring"
- Vas Case: "Milgram takes down another official in Vas probe" -- PolitickerNJ | Ledger | Gannett |
- Labor Dept. Investigator: "Temp agencies paid state investigator $1.86M in bribes"
Ports: "Tough pollution standards sought for ships using ports"
NATION / WORLD
Obama's Auto Plan: "Detroit plan has GOP all over the map"
Economy: "Poll: Blame for downturn not fixed on Obama"
GOP: Mulshine, Ledger: "Republicans continue to be the great pretenders"
Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to get started.